Monday, June 29, 2009

The Babies are Coming!!

We thought this day would never come! Tomorrow Brian and I will be able to see our two babies. I am scheduled for a c-section due to babies sizes, running out of room, one breech, etc. As I mentioned before, I am not good on keeping up on things, but hopefully will have some pictures eventually on my blog. I would like to thank my wonderful sister-in-law Tiffany for the "beautiful" pictures she posts on her blog!!! Paybacks are hell Tiff! However, you all will probably get to see most of my family's updates through her. We are excited and nervous about tomorrow. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. Keep them coming....they do have Keller/Schumacher genes running through them you know. Keeping this a little short. I have a few things to do before tomorrow (imagine that)!
-Sarah and Brian

3 comments:

  1. Sarah and Brian...you are both gonna do great. You are two of the most amazing and strong people I am privledged to know and love. I have great faith....I know GOD loves you both and the babies more than I ever could and HE will be watching with joy as you hold them tomorrow!!!
    love and blessings
    big sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah & Brian...we cannot wait to hear the news tomorrow!! These two babies are very lucky to have you two as parents :) You have waited a long time for this big day and now it is here!!!! We will be thinking of you and praying for the four of you!

    Adam, Brooke, Parker, & Drake

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Brian & Sarah!!!!!! Cant wait to meet both Baby Grace and Baby Boy Schumacher. Hope everybody is doing well. We are so happy for you, Brian and both of your families. Marla

    ReplyDelete